Getting Started with a Blog for your website
Creating a blog
Use your website to connect to your audience.
Adding a blog to your website is a good way to connect with your customers or audience. Blogs are also great for ranking higher on search engines! We will start this section by adding a new blog post and adding images to your post
Tips for writing a blog post:
- Know your audience. …
- Write Compelling Headlines. …
- Add Subheadings to break the page. …
- Use Bullet Points. …
- Add Images. …
All blogs that you write will show on your blog page by default.
Set categories for each of your blog posts to categorize and organize them together.
You can use the Small Business PRO Builder to add more style to your post. Press the button “Use Visual Builder” or “Use Small Business PRO Builder”.
Add a blog post
Adding a blog post using the Classic editor
1. Click on “Add New” to add a new blog post to your list of posts.
2. Enter a title for your post.
3. Use either the “text tab” or the “visual tab” and begin writing your blog post.
4. Add images to your blog post by selecting “Add Media”. You can also use “Instant Images” to find new images and add them to your media library.
5. Once you are finished writing your blog post press “Publish” and your post will be visible for the world to see!
This ends your blog training
Make sure to review some of our advanced articles and continue working with your website. Contact us if you have issues or wish to purchase any addons.