Getting Started with the Menu for your website
Customize your menu to fit your visitors needs and match your website’s style.
Adding Items to a Menu
- Log into your websites dashboard and go to Appearance > Menus.
- Under “Add menu items” select the page you would like to add to the menu.
- Click “Add to menu“.
- Click, drag, and drop your menu item/box to arrange it within the list.
- Press Save Menu.
Your menu has now been saved.
Tip: You can select the box, “Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu” to add new menu items automatically whenever you create a new page. Selecting this box may save you some time.
Deleting a Menu Item
- Locate the menu item that you want to remove in the menu editor window.
- Click on the arrow icon in the top right-hand corner of the menu item/box to expand it.
- Click on the Remove button and the menu item/box will be immediately removed.
- Click the Save Menu button to save your changes.
Style The Menu
- Log into your websites dashboard and go to Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Header & Navigation.
- You can customize the Header Format, Primary Menu Bar, Secondary Menu Bar, Fixed Navigation Settings, and the Header Elements.
- Click Publish when you are finished and your menu styles will be updated.
Change your Website Logo
- Log into your websites dashboard and go to SMB PRO > Theme Options.
- Click on Upload and choose your logo.
- Click Save Changes
Tip: If your logo is blurry it might be too large or too small.
This ends your menu training
Make sure to review some of our advanced articles and continue working with your website. Contact us if you have issues or wish to purchase any addons.